SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience.
Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ people in 15+ locations across 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The European PR and Communications coordinator is responsible for presenting SRAM MTB brand and product messaging to media, consumers, strategic partners and also internally. The PR Coordinator will use all communication resources available to plan and craft messaging to several European regions
- Coordinate the development of public relations and communication materials, and distribute to media, internal employees and consumers. Responsible for several regions in Europe
- Prepare and coordinate EU product launches and events as well as support global launch activities
- Coordinate with European MTB Communications Manager to ensure PR agenda and tactics are executed on a pan-European basis
- Work alongside the European Communications team to build success and exceed goals
- Develop and maintain strong and healthy relationships with key and influential media, endemic and non-endemic
- Support MTB Brand Managers and European MTB Communications Manager in diverse and engaging projects throughout the year
- Coordinate product placements to media, including sample forecasts and ordering in cooperation with the team. Inclusive of all media events, product placements, tradeshows and other events
- Contribute to the Global MTB Newsletter
- Plan and build region specific social media content
- Deliver impactful coverage to sales team and measure coverage success
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and German, additional communication skills in French are a big plus
- 2 years’ experience in PR, marketing or similar field in sports industry - preferably MTB
- Cycling industry experience and knowledge with understanding of sports marketing and global MTB competitions
- Higher education in marketing and communications or related qualifications is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative and engaging, with great attention to detail
- Confident and experienced presenter
- Skilled mountain bike rider
- Experience in generating impactful Social Media content, photography and photo editing skills is preferred
- Advanced computer skills: skilled with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Prepared to travel internationally and work weekends when required
If you thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and would value working with an internationally successful team, we invite you to learn more about us. Please send your cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!