nextbike is the European bike share market leader. We sustainably move millions of people across our global communities in our pursuit of a transport revolution. Whether a managing director, developer, project manager or service employee - we are all united by the passion to pursue meaningful work every day. We have established bike sharing as a key component of urban mobility in nearly 300 cities worldwide. And we are far from finished, which is why we need great people like you to join our team.
- You plan and steer the implementation of development projects for our innovative and world-leading bike rental system
- You bear the overall responsibility for the work of the Hardware Development department and external service providers
- You drive the further development of the organisational structure and process organisation of your department
- You create budget and resource plans for development projects (incl. outsourcing of projects)
- You contribute to the continuous optimisation of our wheel designs for better TCO and user quality as well as to the development of new vehicle types and stations
- You regularly exchange information with the neighbouring departments and report directly to management.
- You have a degree in engineering, industrial engineering or a related discipline
- You have at least three years of management experience in the development area with a focus on hardware / construction or a comparable area
- Like us, you have a passion for sustainable mobility, bicycles, and have a very good knowledge of bikes and their components.
- You have a structured way of working and experience with agile project management methods (e.g. Scrum Master)
- You have strong communication and social skills
- You speak and write business fluent German and English
- Contributing to meaningful work that improves our cities
- Flexible working
- Corporate health management
- A unique and collaborative team culture and flat hierarchies
- An international network of colleagues
- Free use of nextbikes worldwide
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter, CV, your salary expectations, and a possible start date at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact is Mr. Robin Blitzner.