Trek Bicycle is a global leader in innovative bicycles and bicycle accessories. We build only products we love, we're totally customer focused, and we're changing the world by getting more people on bikes. To do this, we develop and produce innovative products with over 4,4000 employees - and have been doing so since 1976. For more information, visit www.trekbikes.com.
For our Trek Bicycle Store Munich North at Mies-van-der-Rohe-Strasse 6, we are looking for an experienced:
Store Manager 100% (w/m/d)
About the Role:
As a Store Manager, you manage all our store's activities. You set the standard for how your store is remembered by your customers and set an example for other employees by creating an amazing cycling experience for everyone who comes into the store.
This position requires infectious enthusiasm and the know-how to generate successful sales and lead employees.
The ultimate goal? To build a community of engaged customers who know we are the store they can trust for great service.
Your main responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility for the store
• You will lead and develop your team, ensuring smooth collaboration and top-notch customer service
• Actively consult with customers, make sales and ensure that store goals are met
• Create the annual budget and participate in financial meetings
• You will handle staff scheduling, dispatching, and cash register management
• Organizing training and education for store employees
• Actively participate in all aspects of human resources and store staffing (recruiting, personnel administration, etc.)
• Close interaction and planning with the Sales,- Service- and Inventory Lead
• Enter customer orders and handle complaints
• You plan and design the presentation of goods in the store
• You maintain regional campaigns in social networks
• Passion for bicycles
• Leadership experience in retail: decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as employee development
• Determined, convincing leader with a strong sense of responsibility
• Conscientious, independent, and service-oriented way of working
• Business fluent in German
• Very good written and spoken English
What we offer you:
• Young, dynamic team
• Modern working environment, GPTW-certified company
• A lot of personal responsibility and interesting employment conditions
• Interesting purchasing conditions for own use
Are you excited?
Do you want to be part of the Trek family? Do you always put your customers and employees first, are you a passionate salesperson and do you have a lot of stamina and motivation, especially during the peak season?
Then you've come to the right place!
Send us your complete application, stating why you are the right person for the job to JoinUs@trekbikes.com