Outside Account Manager - Germany (Northern Bavaria)
Overall responsibility to drive sales in the specific territory of Northern Bavaria for the CSG brands: Cannondale, GT Bicycles and Fabric.
The Account Manager is responsible for full account management of authorized dealers currently existing in the region and to be added to the region. You are responsible for drafting and implementing the business plan for the territory to achieve the annual sales targets. You will create and maintain a good understanding with clients, so that the clients are satisfied with the commercial and overall business relationship with CSG.
- You will have a close collaboration with the Customer Service Team, as well as all CSG employees so that customer relationships are optimized, and sales targets are achieved.
- Successfully implement the CSG commercial policy to build strong retailer networks for new challenges facing the market today and the future; with all CSG brands distributed in the territory.
- Active sales to the dealer base in territory
- Provide customer service to dealer base in territory.
- Provide marketing support for dealer base.
- Drive Distribution goals of territory.
- Drive distribution and sales growth in territory.
- Conduct dealer inventory sell through reports on a regular basis.
- Play an active role in accounts receivable collections.
- Attend: Sale seminars-training-education.
- Give Product team feedback from the market and opportunities.
- Participate in dealer events and national trade shows.
- Participate when needed, in CSG demo events organized in territory and/or country.
- Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- You have an education in sales or a bachelor’s degree in the field of economics, international business, sales management or a similar field.
- An extensive network within the territory to manage and within the Cycling-, Sports- or Outdoor-Industry.
- At least a few years' experience in a similar position within the Cycling-, Sports- or Outdoor-Industry.
- Excellent team-player attitude, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities.
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Have strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude and is able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment.
- Excellent fit with sales, what means entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality.
- Experience in B2B relationships.
- Commercial & Sales experience.
- General Business Management exp: Priorities/Protocol.
- International Company experience.
- Native speaking and living in territory to manage (Northern Bavaria).
- Proficient in English.
- Microsoft Office.
- Driver’s license.
- Affinity with and passion for bikes and sports.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain bikes, road bikes and ebikes,actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Must be able to travel internationally for business.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with some great cycling brands and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch! You can send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org